Thursday, February 3, 2011

Justin Bieber's "Never Say Never" Priemere















On Wednesday night, Justin Bieber converted haters to Beliebers as Bieber fever took to the streets of the Big Apple for a screening of his 3-D flick "Never Say Never." Filled with fans, Bieber insiders and celebrities, the New York premiere had the A-listers in attendance admitting to MTV News that they had indeed been affected.

Jay Sean joked on the red carpet, "Look! I'm sweating. I got major Bieber fever." Stephen Baldwin added, "I think I'm humble enough to admit I have full-blown Bieber fever."

When Bieber stopped to chat with MTV News before entering the theater for the premiere screening, he said there's tons in the film that fans will love. "Fans will be really excited to see that I'm just a regular 16-year-old having fun, just living my dream," he said. "And it's possible for anyone to live theirs."

After walking the red carpet, Bieber's manager, Scooter Braun, got the screaming fans hyped for the pop star's big entrance into the theater. The teen superstar introduced the film alongside director Jon Chu, asking the crowd, "Are you guys excited for the movie?" And, of course, they were.

And the movie, part concert film, part documentary, didn't disappoint, with fans saying that it was "amazing," "awesome" and that "he's so hot." "This is the best movie ever!" Bieber fan Gia said.

"I didn't know what to expect, whether he'd be acting or he's gonna be something else, but it was so real," Jay Sean later explained. "And I love the fact that he showed what it takes to be a superstar."

"He's made it so far," one fan excitedly explained after seeing the flick. "He grew up in a small town in Canada and now he's, like, known all over the world."

And this initial screening of the film is not the only time fans plan on seeing the film. "I'm gonna try and see it the most that I can. I'm gonna buy the DVD and everything," Bieber fan Andrea declared.

The movie is going to be released on 11th Feb.

Trailer


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

About

Find latest news,photoshop tutorials,blogger themes,learn c++ tutorials,google,android,ipad,ipod,iphone,seo,hacking

Site Info

The Primo Blog Copyright © 2009 Community is Designed by By MCS CopyRights Mcs 2011 Post Free Ads in Pakistan cars for rent in pakistan